[Ecls-list] Gray streams

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 19 10:16:56 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 11:06 AM, Tobias C. Rittweiler <tcr at freebits.de> wrote:
>  Out of interest, how do you use ECL?

I develop noninteractively in emacs. I write my programs and they
normally just run :-) I use it mostly for prototyping mathematical and
programming algorithms I need at work, simple scripting and cron jobs,
and CGI scripting in one very simple case.

Development of ECL itself is also done without slime/ilisp/etc. And it
has to be so, because most of the time I am working with an incomplete
image or a broken executable that I have to run inside GDB.