[Ecls-list] ECL with GCC 4.3.0

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Thu Mar 13 11:26:07 UTC 2008

Hi everybody,

I have installed GCC 4.3.0 on my PowerBook G4 under Mac OS X 10.5.2.
As far as I can tell, this has been successful (but I can't tell for
sure).

Afterwards, I have tried to make ECL (current release) using this new
GCC version. The make seems to be successful as well, but an attempt
to do a sudo make install yields the following error message:

install: c/dpp.dSYM: Inappropriate file type or format

Does anybody have an idea what's wrong here?

Best,
Pascal

--
1st European Lisp Symposium (ELS'08)
http://prog.vub.ac.be/~pcostanza/els08/

Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Programming Technology Lab
Pleinlaan 2, B-1050 Brussel, Belgium