[Ecls-list] version of ECL suitable to compile Maxima?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 28 21:40:48 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 10:49 PM, Robert Dodier <robert.dodier at gmail.com> wrote:
> Which version of ECL should I try to use to compile Maxima?
> CVS head? Or the tagged 0.9k version? Or something else?

Use the CVS head. I committed all those changes so that you could have
something better to try with maxima. I am currently running a new
build. The problem is still reproducible: build maxima using (asdf:oos
'asdf:load-op 'maxima). Then touch mhayat and hayat. Rebuild. The
outcome does pass the test suite.