[Ecls-list] Threaded MSVC broken.

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 26 20:31:58 UTC 2008

2008/6/26 Samium Gromoff <_deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru>:
>> I've briefly tested it by a (reverse (make-list 100000000)).
>
> The reverse part fails with "Too many heap sections", but it remains
> to be seen if this is specific to the threaded version..

This is probably related to your nmake clean problems, isn't it? I
just managed to fix my vnc client and finished a build with the above
mentioned changes. Incidentally, this also revealed other problems in
the current code for the threaded interpreter, which did not build
with MSVC. I will fix them later on.