[Ecls-list] Threaded MSVC broken.

Samium Gromoff _deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru
Thu Jun 26 03:13:40 UTC 2008

From: "Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll" <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com>
> Hi Samium, can you do a last test before I commit? O:-)
> I think the right solution would be not to remove GC_init() (This will
> be dangerous because of the calls relateds to threads after that) but
> rather transform it into

You mean, the call in DllMain()? What's with the cl_boot()'s call?
I assume you imply that second call should pass through, as it does currently.

> GC_all_interior_pointers = 0;

This alone wouldn't help, as GC_a_i_p is set within GC_init_inner(),
derived as a value of the GC_ALL_INFERIOR_POINTERS env variable.
But I see the intent, I'll execute upon it..

> GC_no_dls = 1;
> GC_init();
>
> Can you give it a try? I will then commit the fix. Thx!

Sure!

regards, Samium Gromoff