[Ecls-list] Threaded MSVC broken.

Samium Gromoff _deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru
Wed Jun 25 13:31:19 UTC 2008

From: "Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll" <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com>
> Hi Samium,
>
> sorry for the delay. It will take me some time to get back to the
> multithreaded MSVC build, but thanks for the information. The fact
> that the signal is produced in the garbage collector is no good
> symptom -- may be that the garbage collector is running out of memory.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear: the error is a NULL pointer deref., which
suggests an ill init sequence. After all, it happens just right after
ecl2.exe is launched. The black list variables[1] referenced from within
GC_is_black_lister() both have a value of zero, so this must be something..

regards, Samium Gromoff

1. GC_old_normal_bl and GC_incomplete_normal_bl