[Ecls-list] C::*AUTOMATIC-CHECK-TYPE-IN-LAMBDA* is unbound

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 22 07:25:29 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 12:59 AM, Erik Huelsmann <ehuels at gmail.com> wrote:
> When updating to ECL_0_9k, configuring, make clean and make, I get
> stuck at this error message (which happens with HEAD too, btw):

It is not enought to make clean. Seems that your files
build/cmp/cmpdefs.pre and build/cmp/cmpdefs.lsp are not being updated
by the configuration process -- do not ask me why, I am no longer
familiar with autoconf's iternal processes --. Removing the directory
"build" and starting from scratch should do the job.