[Ecls-list] Maxima + ECL status report

Robert Dodier robert.dodier at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 21:49:44 UTC 2008

On 6/19/08, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Attached to this file are the fixes I am using for loading
>  _interpreted_ Maxima in ECL.

Hi, I've applied the patch you sent. Some of the changes were already
present so I cut them out of the patch. I';ve attached a modified patch
which shows just the stuff which I committed (everything else seems
to have been already present). As before these changes are on the
patches-for-ecl-branch in Maxima CVS.

I'll be happy merge additional patches but it will probably work better
if diffs are made with respect to the end of the branch.

Let me know if you make any progress on compiled Maxima.

best

Robert Dodier