[Ecls-list] ASDF update

Geo Carncross geocar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:16:27 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 7:12 AM, Luis Oliveira <luismbo at gmail.com> wrote:
> "Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll"
> <jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net> writes:
>
>> Luis, there is something definitely wrong with your patch. 60k!!!! I
>> cannot even locate the fix or change with so much indentation being
>> changed. Where are the real problems to be solved?
>
> Sorry I wasn't clear. There is nothing wrong with asdf.lisp, I just
> updated it against cclan's CVS version. Hopefully, that should make it
> easier to track future changes. If not, feel free to not apply it.

Try using diff's -b and -w options to eliminate the amount of
whitespace chunking. Try manually tossing parts of the patch.

It might make it easier to get cclan's version control and find out
where ECL and CCLAN diverged and apply those patches.

However a patchfile that contains mostly whitespace and indention
changes makes it very difficult to find out exactly what has changed
and find out exactly what you're trying to do.