[Ecls-list] Help building dll on windows

Hugo Duncan hugo_duncan at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 16:36:32 UTC 2008

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:41:16 -0400, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:

> It seems out of the four build models, :DLL was the one with still
> some errors left. I have updated it so that it follows the same
> principles as the :FAS type and built your example succesfully using
> HEAD, Windows and Mingw32. Again, the fixed files are available either
> in CVS or in the webpage for the CVS browser.

Looking better :-)  I can build the dll, but the init function now seems
to be generated as init_lib_BASENAME, while the si_load_binary code is
looking for init_fas_CODE or init_fas_BASENAME.  Also the init function
doesn't seem to be exported.

I tried passing the :init-name as init_fas_CODE to make-build, but that
resulted in the error message,

"unresolved external symbol _init_lib_INDICATORS referenced in function
_init_fas_CODE"

Hugo