[Ecls-list] Ecl crashes on binarytrees benchmark

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 10 18:05:35 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 7:46 PM, Marko Kocić <marko.kocic at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was asking because I hoped that --enable-gengc would somehow
> magicaly become stable after gc upgrade, but seems I was wrong.

It may well be that it is fixed. Please tell me if it works with you using 7.0.

> Btw, what is the link of portable-clx? Do you mean one referenced from
> http://www.cliki.net/portable-clx?

Yes. That is where the code of ECL's CLX comes from. The problem is
that the project moved, I lost connection to the mailing list and to
the source server, and was not able to catch up with any later
improvement. And now I would need to allocate some days to do that.
Help is welcome, in case someone reads this :-)