[Ecls-list] threads-enabled ecl crashes on mac os x [10.5.1, Intel]

Kamil Shakirov kamils80 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 12:41:14 UTC 2008

Hi Juan,

I managed to run my threaded app using released ECL(p1), I just changed
the executable's filename from 'proba' to 'proba1'. I don't understand
why this happens. The same for the latest CVS snapshot. I also found
that if the number of running threads is more than 4 (four) the sample
'import.c' crashes with the same errors I showed in my first post (Mac
OS X, 10.5.1, intel).

Thanks a lot for your help.