[Ecls-list] Two-level dependency "segmentation violation" - problem found, where/how to fix?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 28 10:28:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have fixed this problem, which only occurred in the Unix platforms
(except for Mac OS X). This problem was due to a very old change in
ECL
http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ecl/src/cmp/cmpmain.lsp?root=ecl&r1=1.78&r2=1.79
I have removed this "feature", relying on the linker to resolve
symbols. This should not be a limitation now, since we have sufficient
mechanisms to avoid name clashes between different modules.

BTW, your example works now.

Tag: (CVS 2008-01-28 11:22)