[Ecls-list] Win32 build failure

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 26 15:02:22 UTC 2008

On Jan 21, 2008 12:47 PM, John Fred Connors <johnc at yagc.ndo.co.uk> wrote:

> Further to my previous note about the win32 build failure, I discovered the fix is trivial, it is to add #define HANDLE pthread_cond_t to ecl.h

Thanks.  I have committed a similar fix. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

> This underlines the need for testing commits - what happened to sourceforges's compile farm?

Not really functional. Timed tests worked not really well and, as you
see here with the windows problem, we need more than the *nix machines
offered there. At some point I had one dedicated computer running Qemu
images for testing, but personal and job issues prevent me from
reconstructing such a setup until after the summer. Help is welcome.