[Ecls-list] CLX Developers ?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 15 08:44:42 UTC 2008

On Jan 15, 2008 2:19 AM,  <David_Creelman at pa.com.au> wrote:
> I've done some stuff in CLX on ECL, but I've run into some problems that I
> think are not ECL related, but CLX related (as far as I can tell at least).

It may well be that ECL is not shipping the latest portable-clx and
that there are thus bugs around. The problem is that I lost my account
when the project moved out of telent. I should probably contact the
maintainers, but I really lack time for it. I would more than welcome
if somebody takes over this directory of the source tree ;-)