[Ecls-list] CLX Developers ?

David_Creelman at pa.com.au David_Creelman at pa.com.au
Tue Jan 15 01:19:57 UTC 2008

Hello,

I've done some stuff in CLX on ECL, but I've run into some problems that I
think are not ECL related, but CLX related (as far as I can tell at least).

I was wondering if anyone on this list knows of any CLX mailing lists or
perhaps even CLX users that might be willing to look at an issue that I
have? I think I have exhausted all of my local means of finding out what is
wrong.

A brief summary of the problem is as follows :-
The problem is related to exposure events and redraws with CLX under ECL.
If I move another window over the top of a CLX generated window I get a
stream read write error when I'm trying to redraw it. The error doesn't
seem to be catchable at the level I'm working at and the app will
spectacularly crash.

Regards
David