[Ecls-list] Maxima + ECL

Ismail Dönmez ismail at pardus.org.tr
Mon Jan 14 09:14:03 UTC 2008

Monday 14 January 2008 11:01:56 tarihinde Goffioul Michael şunları yazmıştı:
> I attached the patch I posted 2.5 years ago on the maxima mailing
> list. That's funny, because I got contacted by someone else last
> week who was interested in exactly the same thing. If you want
> I can send you his email address, so you could share your experience,
> results or work.

Thats being me actually :-) Indeed I am interesting in getting Maxima working
with ECL. I didn't yet find time to look at it in detail. But I am ready to
get my hands dirty and get it working =)

Regards,
ismail

--
Never learn by your mistakes, if you do you may never dare to try again.