[Ecls-list] Minor announcements

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Feb 2 10:56:00 UTC 2008

- common-lisp.net is currently off-line. I hope this will be resolved
in the near future. Until then, the following changes are only present
in my own computer :-)

- I am going to replace our version of ASDF with the one in CClan,
which is also used by Debian.

- I have found that indeed the hashing routines did not work nice with
composite objects. If somebody is curious about why, this is due to
the way we currently upgrade the hash key as we traverse the data
structure. I have performed a first change that improves hashing, but
expect to rewrite the whole hashing routines to better handle this.

Have a nice weekend,