[Ecls-list] sxhash broken? [WAS: About name collisions]

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 1 19:11:13 UTC 2008

I have, right now, improved hashing when --enable-unicode is used. You
may try building with the new function and see whether you get the
same collisions, but really, as I showed before, there should be no
reason why sxhash fails miserably to hash such different strings.

The tag for this change is: (CVS 2008-02-01 20:07)