[Ecls-list] Keeping temporary Lip files around when building ECL

Erik Winkels aerique at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 12 08:02:07 UTC 2008

When building ECL itself, is there an easy way to keep the temporary
Lisp files around used for building it?  Some kind of configure
setting perhaps that I might have missed (not --enable-debug).

I'm trying to track the bug I posted earlier about with gdb but it
complains (or rather Insight and DDD complain) that it can't find
ECLINIT47gAFx.c or somesuch when I start ECL up from the debugger.

If there isn't such a setting I'll just modify the relevant parts in
the source.