[Ecls-list] clem on clisp

Cyrus Harmon ch-ecls at bobobeach.com
Tue Dec 9 17:07:56 UTC 2008

Indeed, this looks to be an error. Fixed now. The only other thing I
needed to change to get things to compile under ECLS were some
function proclamations in transform.lisp. Those are commented out for
the moment to buy me time to try to figure out what's going on.

Fixes pushed to the clem repo. Now clem and ch-image both build and
run under ECLS. Thanks guys!

Cyrus