[Ecls-list] optimized compilation error

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 9 08:40:02 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 1:14 AM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
> on Monday, December 8, 2008, 2:55:03 PM Juan wrote:
>> Do not bother. I found the error. I am just now testing flexi-streams
>> for other possible errors.
>
> That's great. I've just tested hunchentoot, the cases
> that fail before now work.

There are still some issues left, which make the flexi-streams test
fail when they use stream-read-sequence. Somehow, either the dispatch
mechanism or the way we insert the trivial-gray-stream-mixin class
make the fundamental-binary-input-stream and
fundamental-character-input-stream methods appear before the t-g-s-m
one. I am really puzzled, but I think it is worth fixing this before
the release -- though, I am pretty sure flexi-streams will not be
required after a little work on the unstable branch.