[Ecls-list] Preparing release candidate, feedback needed

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 6 17:19:34 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am preparing a formal release for two reasons. One is that I would
like to have something stable packed and distributed before the end of
the year, the other one is that I plan to merge in the unstable branch
that contains code for Unicode streams and interrupt handling.

The only problem is that I am right now without any virtual machine to
test this release: just my OS X laptop. I have worked hard to fix most
problems that people reported to the list and others that I
remembered, but it would be nice to get some feedback about problems
that might be serious enough to delay the release.

Note however that two major fixes belong to the unstable branch and
will not be part of this release: Unicode streams and proper handling
of interrupts (including stack overflows).