[Ecls-list] Does SLIME need contrib/sockets/sockets.lisp?

Erik Winkels aerique at xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 6 16:41:52 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I had to add a bunch of casts to contrib/sockets/sockets.lisp to make
ECL compile in MinGW32 g++ 3.4.5 on Vista.  Now there's a test.lisp in
that same directory but I'm not sure if I can use that to test
sockets.lisp (either that or Vista is giving me problems with permissions).

So I'm basically wondering if SLIME needs sockets.lisp since I have got
SLIME running proper on my machine, so that would be a bit of a test.