[Ecls-list] uninitialized ihs_frame object in call to ecl_cs_check

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 2 14:49:41 UTC 2008

Hi Gabriel,

I have checked out the source code from Axiom again, but this time
built it using the unstable version of the source tree (branch
new_signals in the git repository) and whatever the problem was, it is
gone.

Definitely I have not been able to find out yet what caused the
problem with the default source tree, but there are so many changes
that went into the unstable tree, that I doubt I will be able.

The situation regarding OpenAxiom and the unstable sources is not
pretty, though. The build process finishes at some point with the
message below. Perhaps you can help me moving on. I did not find any
error messages above this one which help me find out whether this is
due to ECL or to the OpenAxiom port being incomplete.

Juanjo

=====================================
=== algebra bootstrap complete ======
=====================================
../interp/interpsys -- --system="../../i686-apple-darwin9.5.0"
--sysalg="../../../oa.trunk/src/share/algebra/" --strap=strap
--system-algebra --optimize=2 --compile AHYP.spad
   Compiling OpenAxiom source code from file
      /Users/jjgarcia/tmp/sandbox/oa.build/src/algebra/AHYP.spad using
      Spad compiler.
   AHYP abbreviates category ArcHyperbolicFunctionCategory
   initializing NRLIB AHYP for ArcHyperbolicFunctionCategory
cp AHYP.NRLIB/code.fas ../../i686-apple-darwin9.5.0/algebra/AHYP.fas
cp: AHYP.NRLIB/code.fas: No such file or directory