[Ecls-list] winsock.h or winsock2.h

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Thu Aug 28 19:09:50 UTC 2008

on Thursday, August 28, 2008, 9:57:39 PM Juan wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
>> No, it is not successful. The sockets module fails to build.
>>
>> Trying to figure out the cause.

> Ok, I made a similar change, which is to include shellapi in main.d,
> not in ecl.h The rest is the same. If you figure out what other
> changes are missing, please tell me and I will incorporate them.

> Juanjo

The problem was in the following lines in the contrib/sockets/sockets.lisp

    #+(and (or :msvc :mingw32) (not :threads))
     "#include <winsock2.h>"

(I am building with threads)

After removing (not :threads) build was successful. I am
able to start SLIME and evaluate expressions in REPL.

Best regards,
-Anton