[Ecls-list] (declaim (boolean ...)

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 26 21:25:29 UTC 2008

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 11:51 PM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
>  (declaim (boolean *extended-mode-p*))
> ECL reports that BOOLEAN is unknown declaration
> identifier.

This should have been fixed now. Note that previously (<= 0.9l) this
gave rise to an unjustified warning. Then there was a small error in
the new compiler condition system and warnings gave rise to the
compiler and ASDF aborting. Now this last problem has been fixed and
today I have finally tought the compiler to understand short-hand type
declarations with user defined types, as here (*)

Juanjo

(*) This bug was only in DECLAIM, not in DECLARE

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental
CSIC, Serrano, 113, Madrid 28040 (Spain)