[Ecls-list] failed installation due to libecl.so

Oliver Kullmann O.Kullmann at swansea.ac.uk
Mon Aug 25 18:09:49 UTC 2008

thanks, that works.

But it still seems to me a bug in the Ecl build process:
The point of a local installation is exactly that one
doesn't want to change the environment.

So I have created a wrapper script containing the line

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/directory/which/contains/the/so-file; /path-to-ecl-bin-file

which I use instead of the ecl-bin-file, but I think this shouldn't be
necessary.

thanks!

Oliver