[Ecls-list] error signaled by unicode version

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Sun Aug 24 17:49:42 UTC 2008

on Sunday, August 24, 2008, 6:07:53 PM Juan wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 12:01 PM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
>> Yes, first I tried -DECL_UNICODE too :)). It is not the right way,
>> for example CHAR-CODE-LIMIT constant is 255 in the version build
>> that way.
>> That is why I am using mingw.

> The configuration files for the MSVC port did not include the flags to
> activate support for large characters in ECL. I have changed this:
> using nmake ECL_UNICODE=1 works and I do not see your error.

Unfortunately neither 'nmake ECL_UNICODE=1' nor enabling
ECL_UNICODE=1 directly in Makefile makes unicode version for me.

I have updated to HEAD, cvs diff -r HEAD returns empty output.

But *features* does not contain :unicode and char-code-limit is 256.

Maybe you have not committed something?

Best regards,
-Anton