[Ecls-list] Next step with MSVC

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 6 08:48:23 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 2:39 AM, Robin Lee Powell
<rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org> wrote:
> Trying in parallel to get MSVC *or* Cygwin ECL to load CLOCC.  Still
> no luck. Here's my current MSVC problem; fixed some things in CLOCC itself,
> but I have no idea what to do with this:
>
>> (mk:oos "port" :compile)
> PORT/ALL (8 files) totals 94,244 bytes (92 kB)
> PORT/NEW-SOURCE-AND-DEPENDENTS (7 files) totals 83,824 bytes (82 kB)
> The variable !<ARCH> is unbound.

This is most likely something related to CLOCC not being ported to
ECL. Perhaps some variable is not defined which refers to the kind of
lisp you have, etc, etc. Anyway, not something that one can tell you
without looking into the clocc code.

Instituto de Física Fundamental
CSIC, Serrano, 113, Madrid 28040 (Spain)