[Ecls-list] Some Embedding help.

John Connors johnc at yagc.ndo.co.uk
Wed Aug 6 00:14:15 UTC 2008

I've been playing a little with ECLs and GLG3d, see:

http://badbyteblues.blogspot.com/2008/07/what-next.html

The embedded REPL's evaluator is just a simple invocation of
si_safe_eval as suggested in numerous places.

But I'm unsure of two things. The first is what to do when si_safe_eval
returns multiple-values? Should the results be on the VALUES stack?

Secondly, I've been unable to get debugging working. I can hook a
debugging function and use it, but can't figure out how to return from
it safely - there don't seem to be any restarts.