[Ecls-list] problem building ecl 0.9j for mingw + thread support

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 29 09:20:56 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 11:00 AM,  <lzenki at virgilio.it> wrote:
>  c:/prg/c/ecl-
>  0.9j/build/ecl/object.h:517: error: syntax error before "pthread_co
>  nd_t"
>  c:/prg/c/ecl-0.9j/build/ecl/object.h:517: warning: no semicolon
>  at end of struct
>   or union

Mingw32 normally does not include condition variables, so this feature
has been disabled and pthread_cond_t is defined as an alias of HANDLE
in ecl.h. I do not know whether your pthread is interfering with this
definition. A I said in another email, I cannot test/fix the windows
ports for several weeks.