[Ecls-list] problem building ecl 0.9j for mingw32 + thread support

lzenki at virgilio.it lzenki at virgilio.it
Tue Apr 29 07:06:43 UTC 2008

Excuse me for my previous message, this is readable :

Hi to all, I
would like to be more clear about my problem :

after unpacking ECL
source code, from a Mingw32/MSYS shell I run :

./config --enable-
threads=yes --enable-shared --enable-__thread --enable-c99-complex

make

after a while I get some syntax errors by the compiler...
No
problem at all building with

./config --enable-shared --enable-c99-
complex

Please note,
pthread porting for mingw32 works fine as well as
native win32 threads...

Why I get some errors ?

Any
idea ?