[Ecls-list] About windows problems...

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 28 16:49:48 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

I am taking note of your troubles. I am sorry but this will take some
time. I have finally moved out of my parents for the second time in my
life and no longer have a windows machine around.

OTOH I have preordered a big machine for my office. My goal is to set
up at least four virtual machines in this quadcore and run nightly
regression and performance tests, as well as to have a permanent
windows development box to look at -- hopefully with Vista if it is
not too expensive.

Now this is public University and it will take some time to get
everything delivered. In the mean time I can only solve more or less
standard problems. Sorry about this.

Juanjo

P.S.: Does anybody here have experience on running Windows under qemu?
XP would suffice, as i fear Vista does not allow it because of the
Microsoft license. Alternatively I can consider other virtual machines
which are free.