[Ecls-list] Line Number of errors ?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 24 16:10:48 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 5:29 PM, Tobias C. Rittweiler <tcr at freebits.de> wrote:
>  I assume that the necessary informations are pertained even when a
>  source file is possibly compiled via COMPILE-FILE before being loaded,
>  is that right?

Not right now. C compiled functions have no information about the
source file they come from, it is only bytecode compiled forms that
have a field for the source file and the form number. However, there
is no inherent difficulty in implementing this. It only involves a
couple of changes in the compiler and in the data structures.