[Ecls-list] Line Number of errors ?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 22 12:29:44 UTC 2008

Ok, but in the meantime here is the change. It is still missing the
required code so that the debugger uses this information.
Incidentally, I have thought that it might be more useful to remember
the file position instead of the form number, but perhaps this is not
so useful for Slime if emacs uses other conventtions for file position
or we introduce support for UTF-8 an similar things.

Juanjo

$ ecl
ECL (Embeddable Common-Lisp) 0.9j (CVS 2008-04-13 22:17)
Copyright (C) 1984 Taiichi Yuasa and Masami Hagiya
Copyright (C) 1993 Giuseppe Attardi
Copyright (C) 2000 Juan J. Garcia-Ripoll
ECL is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; see file 'Copyright' for details.
Type :h for Help.  Top level.
> (load "foo")
#P"/Users/jjgarcia/src/common-lisp.net/ecl/build/foo.lsp"
> (si::bc-file #'foo)
#P"foo"
0
> (si::system "cat foo*")