[Ecls-list] Compiling 0.9j on OSX 10.5 PPC with threads

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 5 19:45:36 UTC 2008

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 6:04 PM, Jeff Ober <jeffober at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am having difficulty compiling ecl 0.9j on Mac OS 10.5 PPC with threads. I
> configure with --enable-threads and --enable-unicode. It works find with
> unicode, but not with threads. Here is what make does:

The garbage collector we use had not been ported to OS 10.5 + PPC. I
think this has been solved already in CVS thanks to the patches people
provided. You can update to the latest version by opening a terminal,
entering the directory ecl-0.9j and typing "cvs update -C -P -d -A"
from the command line.

Please contact us if you have any further problems or this does not work.