[Ecls-list] C:MAKE-BUILD composition and hierarchical ar shrink-wrapping

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 1 15:05:41 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Samium Gromoff
<_deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru> wrote:
> At Tue, 01 Apr 2008 14:05:16 +0400,
>
> Samium Gromoff wrote:
>  >   2. C:MAKE-BUILD :TYPE :FASL, with both cases of monolithicity, complains
>  > during post-compile LOAD of individual .fas files about not being provided
>  > with the functions referred to by FFI:DEF-FUNCTION.
>
>  The issue appears to have a wider extent than I originally reported,
>  the :TYPE :SHARED-LIBRARY seems to be affected by this too, in both
>  cases of monolithicity setting as well.

I need a more concrete example of this FFI:DEF-FUNCTION issue. It may
well be that you are doing something that is impossible, such as
defining a C function in one FASL file which is used (by name) in a
different file. If this is the case, your only option is to gather
both systems in the same system, as sub-components. But, as I said, I
need more information.