[Ecls-list] build-shared-library and export functions

_ _ swarogich at bk.ru
Sun Sep 9 11:34:43 UTC 2007

>This is probably what you are looking for:

>int main(int argc, char **argv)
>{
>  cl_object result;
>  cl_boot(argc,argv);
>
>  read_VV(OBJNULL, init_LIBTEST);
>
>  result=test_get_msg_text(0);
>
>}

Exactly! Now it works. I guess read_VV is calling init function that do all initialization stuff. So I created additional object file with a library constructor calling both cl_boot and read_VV plus ECL-to-C wrapper for the function, and I linked it together with ECL object file. And now it looks like an ordinary shared library without knowing for the application of any ECL related data types, functions etc. I hope there are no hidden pitfalls in this approach. Thanks for the help.