[Ecls-list] Accessing Lisp Structures in C code

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 24 15:42:07 UTC 2007

Sorry for the delay. I hoped somebody would have answered you by now.

There is currently no code to access the fields in a structure. It is
not impossible, but I have not yet found the time to do it.

You can either fix this (it is not too difficult, just writing some
wrappers that look for the fields) or in the mean time build lisp
expressions that do the job and call them from C.