[Ecls-list] Crashing on load

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sun May 6 20:24:06 UTC 2007

Hi Dean,

I have tried to reproduce your problems in another platform without
success. First of all, your code suggests that you are using C++. Is
this true?

Second, there were some typos which I assume were due to writing
straight from "memory". In particular, there was an important typo in
the call to c_string_to_object above.

The code I set up is attached to this email. It creates a simple
toplevel and errors in test.lisp are properly handled. Can you test it
on your machine? You will have to tweak the makefile, of course.