[Ecls-list] crash on file not found

Dean O'Connor dean.oconnor at ite.com.au
Thu May 3 14:48:44 UTC 2007

Thanks for your reply.
I've been using the non-safe functions, cause I could just not get
cl_safe_eval to work.
But may the gods be praised, suddenly it kicked over. I really don't
know what I did.

(cl_safe_eval(c_string_to_object(str), Cnil, OBJNULL))

But that seems to work fine now ... phew !!
So now I should be able to go back and use that everywhere I hope. Esp
for loads.

Re: the cl_env. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr no I wasn't using ECL_THREADS in my
code. Doh !
I'll give that a whirl tomorrow. Thanks good pickup.

Cheers
deano