[Ecls-list] Successful ECL port to HP NonStop S-series server - Patches

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 24 11:50:52 UTC 2007

2007/3/23, Craig McDaniel <craigmcd at gmail.com>:
> I have successfully ported the current CVS version of ECL to the HP
> NonStop S-series server. The patches are attached.

Thanks they have been incorporated. I had to make some minor changes.
hstrerror() is not, under my understanding, replaced by strerror().
Also #+nsr would do nothing, since the name for this platform becomes
"nonstop" in aclocal.m4 Please test my changes and post patches when
appropiate.

> There were also patches needed to libgc6.8 for this platform. I'll post
> those to the libgc mailing list.

It would be nice to incorporate those patches to the ECL source tree.
Otherwise this port is useless until the Boehm-Weiser garbage
collector incorporates your fixes (if it ever does)