[Ecls-list] Very strange problem loading cmp.fsl

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 27 16:38:44 UTC 2007

2007/1/27, Dan Corkill <corkill at gbbopen.org>:
> This bug has been around for a while (so it's not related to the recent
> sets of CVS changes), but until recently I didn't have time to whittle
> it down to a simple case.  It is a very strange bug, as it is triggered
> by conditional input lines that should be ignored by ECL!

Yes, I noticed it in some email you sent me privately time ago. I have
not yet been able to track down what happens. Seems that the variable
*package* gets set to NIL somehwere. Will continue debugging.

Dpto. de Fisica Teorica I, Fac. de CC Fisicas, Universidad Complutense,
http://teorica.fis.ucm.es/~jjgarcia/