[Ecls-list] Critical change

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 18 16:32:17 UTC 2007

2007/1/18, Yaroslav Kavenchuk <kavenchuk at gmail.com>:
> Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:
> > I have built ECL on other two machines now. Some more symbols to be
> > renamed were detected and hopefully fixed. It should work now.
>
> Now: [... more symbols renamed...]

Sorry, but I cannot check windows builds on weekdays. Thus, it would
be more useful if instead of sending the traces of incomplete builds
you sent patches with the positions where the symbols to be renamed
are.

Anyway, I renamed the three symbols left in threads_win32.d

Dpto. de Fisica Teorica I, Fac. de CC Fisicas, Universidad Complutense,
http://teorica.fis.ucm.es/~jjgarcia/