[Ecls-list] sig11 in cl_boot()

Stanislaw Halik sthalik+ecl at tehran.lain.pl
Tue Jan 16 11:15:01 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jan 16, 2007, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:
> I need more information:

> * Flags you used to build ECL

I didn't specify any flags myself for building the latest CVS, using the
default of "-O2 -g". Stable 0.9i was built by a Debian maintainer, I
believe no additional optimizations were being used.

> * Procedure you use to link with ECL's library

gcc -g -O0 -o epic5 [long, boring list of objects] words.o ecl.o info.o
-Wl,-E -L/usr/local/lib /usr/lib/perl/5.8/auto/DynaLoader/DynaLoader.a
-L/usr/lib/perl/5.8/CORE -lperl -ldl -lm -pthread -lc -lcrypt -lruby1.8
-lpthread -ldl -lcrypt -lm -lncurses -lssl -lcrypto -lnsl -lresolv
-lcrypt -lm -lrt -L/tmp/ecl/lib/ecl -lecl

This time it was built with Perl support, but crashes the same without
it.

When linking statically, I used "/path/to/libecl.so" instead of
"-L/tmp/ecl/lib/ecl -lecl".

> * Does your program use the garbage collector in ECL or supply its own version?

The program doesn't have any garbage collection routines.

--
Unix stuff      :: http://tehran.lain.pl
Yet Another RBL :: http://rbl.lain.pl