[Ecls-list] Fwd: eclgmp on osx?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Feb 18 09:16:50 UTC 2007

Hi Rick,

I have gone through your files. They are indeed corrupt. However, your
architecture does not match mine: it is detected as PPC with 64 bit
instructions and the configuration flags are completely different.

I can only advise you to download and build the GMP library
separately, best as a shared library, install it and use it to build
ECL. If an older version of GMP worked for you, go for it. If it does
not build, contact the GMP maintainers.

Lacking your particular machine, I cannot help any further.

Dpto. de Fisica Teorica I, Fac. de CC Fisicas, Universidad Complutense,
http://teorica.fis.ucm.es/~jjgarcia/