[Ecls-list] Compiling on OpenBSD fails

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 8 20:42:51 UTC 2007

2007/2/8, Mark Voortman <mark at voortman.name>:
> It works like a charm now, thanks for the help! I'll try to build with
> threads now. BTW, will you patches be integrated in the CVS?

Not yet. I have to check whether they apply against the latest version
of the garbage collector. My hope was that they had been integrated in
this package. Seems OpenBSD support is not a priority for the Boehm
group.

Dpto. de Fisica Teorica I, Fac. de CC Fisicas, Universidad Complutense,
http://teorica.fis.ucm.es/~jjgarcia/