[Ecls-list] Compiling on OpenBSD fails

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 2 22:50:39 UTC 2007

2007/2/2, Mark Voortman <mark at voortman.name>:
> > I might need more information. What version of OpenBSD? Is this pure
> > 0.9i or you have updated from CVS sources? Which flags do you use to
> > build ECL? Do you follow the procedure given in
> > http://ecls.sourceforge.net/new-manual/pr01s06.html#preface.bsd
>
> Thanks for the quick reply! I have OpenBSD version 4.0 and I am trying to
> compile pure 0.9i. Should I use CVS head instead? I didn't use any flags
> except '--prefix' as is described in the documentation. I followed all the
> steps in the procedure.

Let me do the following: Tomorrow, if things do not turn out wrong and
I find time, I will try an OpenBSD build of the CVS version. If it
works, I will let you know and afterwards try building the older 0.9i
to see whether I will get the same error.

Regards,

Dpto. de Fisica Teorica I, Fac. de CC Fisicas, Universidad Complutense,
http://teorica.fis.ucm.es/~jjgarcia/