[Ecls-list] Some bugs and a question.

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Dec 30 20:53:22 UTC 2007

On Dec 29, 2007 10:12 PM, Luke Hope <rukubites at gmail.com> wrote:
> 6. After fixing import.c:62 to:
>   cl_eval(data);
> I got the import example to work, however, it stalls with:
> 0
> 1
> 2
> 3
> 4
> 5Collecting from unknown thread.

This is because threads have to be initiated with a wrapper around
pthread that is provided by the Boehm-Weiser garbage collector.
Currently there is no other workaround. It would be nice to have a
mean to import threads into the garbage collector without using this
trick.

Anyway, I have fixed the source of import.c It currently works on
linux and for some yet unknown reason it fails on Darwin, but I still
suspect it is due to garbage collection issues.